Laboratory of perioperative critical states was formed in 2010 as a part of the V.A.Negovsky Scientific Research Institute of General Reanimatology of the Russian Academy of medical sciences
The Laboratory is affiliated with the following hospitals
- Anesthesiology and Intensive Care department of the branch of "Medincentre" of the Main Administration for Service the Diplomatic Corps of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Russian Federation.
- Cardiovascular Anesthesiology and Intensive Care Department of the S.P. Botkin city hospital.
The main research areas of the Laboratory:
- Organoprotective methods and techniques of anesthesia;
- Problems of efficacy and safety
- Respiratory therapy and prolonged mechanical ventilation,
- Parenteral nutrition and metabolic monitoring.
The Laboratory participates in the post-graduate education, training of interns and PhD students
Address: 107031, Moscow, RUSSIA, 25Petrovkastr., Building 2.
Phone: (495) 650 24 01
General Resuscitation im.V.A.Negovskogo
reprinting of materials is permitted only with the source